Leading Lines


The leading lines incorporated through this picture holds significance because of the general concept. Leading lines is revolved around the idea of leading the person observing the picture in a line form type concept. I chose these particular types of stairs because of the whole idea of the lines that surround the stairs almost outlining the path. The stairs represent leading lines because in a particular way stairs are involved with leading. Also I changed the color to black and white to give the picture an old type look to the stairs.

Comments

  1. What is your write up, Hannah? "Leading lines" is fine as a project but I need you to write what you'll be doing/creating specifically. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to me about this image - I do see the staircase as leading lines but the exposure is a bit off so it loses something in the translation, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts