Wrapping an Object Two Concepts and Ideas

1) Hands ~ I want to capture the detail and contrast between two different hands to add different heights and levels to the picture. I will wrap two different hands in light fabric almost appearing like a cloth. The cloth will appear to be white and the background would showcase the appearance of a black color. I was inspired by the different levels through photographs that the couple used.

2)Bottle ~ After research I'd come to conclusions that a lot of photography involving wrapped objects  attempt to emphasize the unique shape of the object to stand out. I studied some potential objects in my house that have a unique shape. I was inspired to chose a bottle as one of the potential objects because it's unique shape. No other object has the shape of a bottle therefore I chose an everyday object, a bottle, and chose to wrap it.

Comments

Popular Posts